As CellPath continues to expand, we’re always looking to recruit the most talented professionals. For those seeking an exciting career in a growing industry, our dynamic working environment is a perfect platform for you to grow and develop.
We understand that our staff are crucial to the long-term success of the company, and therefore invest in the correct level of support for our employees post recruitment.
If you possess similar values to that of CellPath, please apply for one of our listed roles below. If none are currently being advertised, feel free to send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to: HR Manager
Job Purpose & Objectives: Acting as the first point of contact for the company, creating a welcoming environment for visitors & assisting other departments as and when required.
Job responsibilities & Major Tasks:
- Answering the door, issuing badges and signing visitors in and out.
- Answering and screening telephone calls.
- Dealing with the post – both in and out.
- General administrative and clerical duties.
- Assisting other departments.
- Taking and relaying messages.
- Co-ordinating meetings and organising catering.
- Booking Hotels.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Administrative and clerical procedures.
- Customer service.
- Basic IT skills.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Telephone skills.
- Good communication, both written and spoken.
- Customer focused.
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection.
- Able to multi-task.
How To Apply:
The closing date for applications is 5th May 2017 and CV's should be sent to HR Manager, Wendy Rees: email@example.com