Our Formalin Neutraliser Pads convert formaldehyde and other aldehydes into a non-hazardous polymer on absorption. This process eliminates any harmful vapours and ensures a safe work area for employees.
Available in three sizes and as a roll, Formalin Neutraliser Pads facilitate a multitude of uses:
- Grossing examination and dissection
- Use as a work surface for the placement of tissue cassettes after removal from formalin
- Shelf lining for tissue and formalin storage
- Tray lining for tissue container transport
- Roll neutraliser sheets are also ideal for quick clean-up of small spills and blotting.
- Specially treated polypropylene quickly absorbs solutions
- Rapidly neutralises formaldehyde vapours to protect workers
- Durable top surface resists rips, tears and abrasion, even when saturated
- Blue colour provides contrast against tissue-based specimens in the medical field, and helps distinguish mat from standard absorbents
- Soft material reduces wear on blade edges when used as a surface for cutting
- Efficient and clean incineration