The High Capacity Wax Dispenser has a substantial 15L capacity, designed to satisfy the demands of high workload laboratories that require constant on-demand supply of molten wax. This dispenser has two separate 7.5L tanks which can be operated independently of one another to provide greater flexibility. Having two separate tanks also encourages LEAN laboratory workflows and improves efficiency where, for example, one tank can be ready for wax dispensing whilst the other is in the process of melting pelletized wax. This results in no downtime .
Like the Slimline Wax Dispenser, the High Capacity instrument has digital temperature control and an ultra-fast heating system for the rapid melting of pelletized wax. Delivery of the molten wax is via two separate high-positioned non-drip lever taps, with both being the same as that incorporated onto the Slimline Dispenser.
- 15 Litre capacity holds up to 12kg of pelletized wax for high workload laboratories
- Two separate 7.5 Litre tanks with independent heating and on/off controls improves efficiency
- Encourages LEAN laboratory workflows
- Space saving slimline design to minimize footprint
- Ultra-fast heating system reduces waiting time before molten wax is available
- 7.5 Litre capacity holds up to 6kg of pelletised wax
- Digital controls ensure an accurate temperature and no energy wastage maintaining wax at a higher than required temperature
- Heated tap prevents blockages
- Non drip ‘three position’ lever tap includes ‘dispense when pressed’ giving users full control over wax dispensation, ‘locked open’ for the rapid delivery of large quantities of molten wax, and ‘locked closed’ to prevent accidental dispensing of wax
- High tap position (153mm from the bench) allows larger sized containers to be used
- Integral tap filter screen (0.5mm mesh) prevents coarse particles from blocking the delivery tap
- Stainless Steel inner tank provides good thermal conductivity and improved temperature control
- Insulated paraffin tank prevents heat loss from the tank and ensures that outer surfaces of the tank are safe to touch
- Anti-microbial coating (Ag+) to inhibit growth of bacteria