CellPath’s Supa Mega Cassette Clamp is used during the microtomy of large tissue blocks.
Incorporating an intuitive quick-release system, the clamp can securely hold any tissue processing cassette from CellPath’s Supa Mega range.
Unlike other large tissue block clamps in the market, the Supa Mega Clamp’s unique design allows sectioning all the way through the Supa Mega block without collision between the clamp and knife block, which opens up the possibility of using Supa mega Mother Ship and Slim base moulds. The design also prevents the possibility of the cassette being attached in the wrong orientation.
It can be easily fitted to Leica Biosystems RM2100 and RM2200 and Thermo Scientific Microm HM series of microtomes.
• Quick and easy to fit to the Leica Biosystems and Thermo Scientific microtomes
• Secure clamping of cassette
• Quick release function saves time
• Unique design avoids collision between the clamp and knife block
• Highly Durable – manufactured from aluminium